These featured resources are meant to help provide access to useful educational interactive tools, webinars, worksheets and articles. A brief description and direct link to each resource can be found below. Additionally, for your convenience a google drive folder with downloaded materials has been provided by and for each competency area.
Access Google Drive Folder: Strategic Communication & Stakeholder Engagement Resources
Nonprofit Communications Planner, Network for Good- PDF 12 Month Planning Workbook
Integrated communications campaigns, use the month by month planning template to sync direct mail, emails, social media and website to increase brand recognition and donor engagement. Includes 13 essentials for successful communications planning and deliverables for:
- Map out annual communication plan
- Plan each activity’s messaging, goals and call to action
- Designate target audiences for each communication
- Break down which channels to use
Free Social Media Toolkit, Sprout Social- PDF Toolkit
This seven-step guide (17 pages) from Sprout Social walks you through the entire process of creating and executing a social media marketing strategy that fits your brand perfectly. Learn how to tackle your goals with a sense of purpose with key steps and checklists to keep you on track.
- Ensure social goals solve challenges
- Extend social marketing efforts throughout your organization
- Focus on networks that add value
- Create engaging content
- Identify business opportunities through social
- Engage instead of ignore
- Track, improve and market your efforts
2020 Key Social Media Index Report, Sprout Social- Index Report
How to Build your Social Media Marketing Strategy for 2020, Sprout Social- Article
Related Tools & Resources:
- Canva for Nonprofits, Create high-impact social media graphics and marketing materials; free premium version to registered nonprofits.
- Big Duck Blog, Smart Communications for Nonprofits
- Your Daily Dose of Nonprofit E-Newsletter, communications, management, copywriting, marketing, storytelling, social media and more.