The NCCF provides grants and support to a wide variety of charitable organizations. We are structured to support the most pressing needs in the community today and, as these needs change, so will our funding focus. In addition, we identify current and emerging issues, stimulate resources to address those needs and help our community prepare for the future.
212 Lake Shore Drive West
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Phone 716 366-4892
Fax 716 366-3905
Contact: Eileen Ardillo, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation is a nonprofit community organization established in 1986 for the betterment of all community residents. To us, northern Chautauqua is more than a geographic region – it’s the place we call home. Because of that, we have worked hard to build a strong understanding of how it can be improved. Over the years, the NCCF has helped to create and fund many projects that enhance the lives of those who live here. Our interest areas span from arts and culture to the environment, to health and human services, to neighborhood revitalization, and beyond.
NCCF Relief, Recovery & Reimagine Grants Program
The NCCF understands that in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic our ability to assist in addressing current and future community needs is important. We have created a short grant application to apply for funding needed as a result of COVID and to strengthen nonprofit capacity as we address new and emerging needs. Grantees have the freedom to expend grant funds as they deem appropriate to support their organization. Limited reporting will be required. As you adapt to our new world, you will face decisions; some may be difficult. We encourage you to take this opportunity, reimagine your organization, and make the necessary changes to create a stronger, more sustainable organization.
Grants for general operating expenses are available to organizations who are experiencing:
- Increased demand for services
- Loss of revenue due to program cancellations, reduction in government funding, and/or loss of fundraising revenue
- Significant reopening costs
- Increased costs to continue operations with new COVID-19 response changes
501c3 organizations that have been directly impacted by COVID-19 are eligible to apply. Funding will focus on organizations that:
- Support direct COVID19 recovery
- Have a history of significantly impacting the community’s quality of life and well-being. (Arts, Culture, Humanities, Health, Human Services, Youth Services, Housing, Employment, Food, Environmental, Community Development organizations are among those eligible to apply)
Organizations that don’t meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply in spring 2021 to the Community Grants Program.
Organizations Excluded from consideration:
Organizations without 501c3 non-profit status; Animal Welfare Organizations; Schools and Educational Institutions; Youth Sports Organizations; Individual Historical Societies; Individual Libraries
Preference will be given to applicants who have pursued outside funding opportunities such as those offered through the CARES Act, CC Crisis Response Fund, and/or other.
- Applications will be accepted through chautauquagrants.org only.
- NCCF will receive applications on a rolling basis for the remainder of 2020.
- NCCF Committee will carefully review applications as they are received with the goal of minimizing turnaround time.
- Final funding decisions and reporting requirements will be provided via email to each organization.
- Only ONE APPLICATION per organization will be considered.
Geographic Area: Northern Chautauqua County
The Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation does not knowingly award funding or otherwise support organizations that discriminate in their hiring, in their provision of services or their selection of volunteers or vendors. No person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion or creed, gender, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, political affiliation, veteran status, pregnancy, military obligations, marital status, or sexual orientation be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity financial supported by the Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation.
Eileen Ardillo, Program Coordinator, welcomes your questions. You may reach her at 716-366-4892 or email@example.com.