Enriching the quality of life in the Chautauqua Region.
418 Spring Street
Jamestown, NY 14701
Phone 716 661-3390
Fax 716 488-0387
Tory Irgang, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Jones, Community Impact Officer at email@example.com
Michelle Tambascio, Program Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chautauqua Region Community Foundation annually awards over $1million through its competitive grant processes to charitable organizations working to make a difference across the region.
For 2021, grants will be awarded through the following processes: (applications open Nov. 1, 2020)
This bi-monthly process provides the most flexible funding opportunities for grantees, intended to assist with emerging needs or one-time costs.
- Deadline: last Wednesday of (even) months by noon
- Decision Notification: proceeding month
- Request Range: up to $4,000
- Organizations limited to two requests per year
- *Special Processes: Churches may apply through this process.
This process hosts two cycles per year, intended to support programming, capital, and technology needs.
- Deadline: March 1, September 1
- Decision Notification: mid-April, mid-October
- Request Range: up to $20,000
Priority will be given to requests that indicate support from multiple funding sources, demonstrate plans for sustainability, indicate collaborative partnerships, and employ evidence-based approaches with measurable outcomes (where applicable).
This process hosts two cycles per year, intending to fund larger initiatives with wide-reaching and longer term community impact. The process occurs in two stages for each cycle, beginning with submission of a Letter of Intent (LOI) and followed by an invitation to submit a full application.
- Letter of Intent Deadline: Dec 1, June 1
- Full Application (by Invitation) Deadline: January 8, July 1
- Decision Notification: mid-January, mid-July
- Request Range: over $20,000
Priority given to requests that indicate support from multiple funding sources, demonstrate plans for sustainability, indicate collaborative partnerships and employ evidence-based approaches with measurable outcomes (where applicable).
The Community Foundation has funding to support grants for faith-based organizations and for the Falconer region and Randolph area.
*Religious Organizations: Churches may apply for funding through the General grant process.
*Falconer Region Community Fund & McLaughlin Family Fund (Randolph, NY):
- Deadline: March 1
- Request Range: $500-$1,500
- Eligibility: 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organizations, municipalities, school district, religious organizations serving within the Falconer Central School District boundaries (Falconer, Kennedy, Ellington) or located in Randolph, NY.
Visit the Grant FAQ Page
Access the Online Grant Portal Here
Visit www.crcfonline.org for past grant awards