Enriching the quality of life in the Chautauqua Region.
418 Spring Street
Jamestown, NY 14701
Phone 716 661-3390
Fax 716 488-0387
Tory Irgang, Executive Director at email@example.com
Elizabeth Jones, Community Impact Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Camille Martir Rosado, Program Associate email@example.com
The Chautauqua Region Community Foundation annually awards over $1million through its competitive grant processes to charitable organizations working to make a difference across the region.
For 2021, grants will be awarded through the following processes: (applications open Nov. 1, 2020)
This bi-monthly process provides the most flexible funding opportunities for grantees, intended to assist with emerging needs or one-time costs.
- Deadline: last Wednesday of (even) months by noon
- Decision Notification: proceeding month
- Request Range: up to $4,000
- Organizations limited to two requests per year
- *Special Processes: Churches may apply through this process.
This process hosts two cycles per year, intended to support programming, capital, and technology needs.
- Deadline: March 1, September 1
- Decision Notification: mid-April, mid-October
- Request Range: up to $20,000
Priority will be given to requests that indicate support from multiple funding sources, demonstrate plans for sustainability, indicate collaborative partnerships, and employ evidence-based approaches with measurable outcomes (where applicable).
This process hosts two cycles per year, intending to fund larger initiatives with wide-reaching and longer term community impact. The process occurs in two stages for each cycle, beginning with submission of a Letter of Intent (LOI) and followed by an invitation to submit a full application.
- Letter of Intent Deadline: Dec 1, June 1
- Full Application (by Invitation) Deadline: January 8, July 1
- Decision Notification: mid-January, mid-July
- Request Range: over $20,000
Priority given to requests that indicate support from multiple funding sources, demonstrate plans for sustainability, indicate collaborative partnerships and employ evidence-based approaches with measurable outcomes (where applicable).
The Community Foundation has funding to support grants for faith-based organizations and for the Falconer region and Randolph area.
*Religious Organizations: Churches may apply for funding through the General grant process.
*Falconer Region Community Fund & McLaughlin Family Fund (Randolph, NY):
- Deadline: March 1
- Request Range: $500-$1,500
- Eligibility: 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organizations, municipalities, school district, religious organizations serving within the Falconer Central School District boundaries (Falconer, Kennedy, Ellington) or located in Randolph, NY.
- Visit the Grant FAQ Page
- Access the Online Grant Portal Here
- Visit www.crcfonline.org for past grant awards
Geographic Area: Southern Chautauqua County